Your agricultural
parts connection

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture in Chiang Rai Thailand machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

There is a technological center of province degree, EPG academician operating station, experiment station for EPG post doctors, and national 863 system established up in EPG group. With these platforms and powerful technological potential, the more than four hundred experts have developed all range of unique high exact and substantial toughness items, executed mildew applications for important components in the car and national market revitalizing software, resulting a lot more than 5000 developed over, between which 33 products are autonomous patent technology with 4 patent accredited .

Overview

OUR Standard Phase: Application-Suitable PRECISION

Fast Particulars

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Identify:

OEM

Merchandise Name:

sliding fork maz

Application:

kamaz maz elements

Material:

Steel

Dimensions:

24*17.5*8cm

Fat:

6 kg

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Package:

Carton

Port:

we settle for any ports in China

OEM:

700A.22.04.020

High quality:

one hundred%analyzed

Packaging & Delivery

Direct Time
:

Our organization is situated in XiHu HangZhou Zhejiang Province. T

Quantity(Baggage) one – five 6 – 50 >50
Est. Time(times) 5 15 To be negotiated

On the web Customization

 

 

 

 

Relevant Industries Machinery Mend Outlets,Farms
Issue New
Guarantee 6 months
Type fork
Use large truck
Place of Origin CHINA
Model Title PARUC
Solution Identify sliding fork maz
Application kamaz maz components
Substance Metal
Size 24*17.5*8cm
Bodyweight 6 kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
Package deal Carton
Port we accept any ports in China
OEM 700A.22.04.020
Good quality one hundred%analyzed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you need to have any favorable or quickly shipping and delivery welcome to get in touch with us

Q1:How your business generally transports items to your international locations?

This dilemma is mainly established by the amount of the items. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be transported by the transport company.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy amount is decided according to the packaging of the merchandise. For case in point, if there are thirty cases in 1 box, then 30 are the least expensive purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a spot, we want to acquire the total payment just before they can be shipped if it is an get, then in accordance tShear bolt torque limiter (SB) EPG Team provides high high quality PTO shafts with tubes fastened by spring pin, cross joints with roller bearings with rollerso the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the deal to signal the agreement.

 

 

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory agriculture  in Chiang Rai Thailand  machinery parts kamaz maz parts metal 700A.22.04.020 sliding fork maz With high quality best price

Contacts

Get In Touch

Interested in our products? Need some technical support? Just have a few questions? Feel free to contact us.

[contact-form-7 id=”57″ title=”Contact form 1″]
X

The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.