We inspect every piece of bearing by ourselves before delivery.
Adding a second engine simply is not practical, which makes power take off (PTO) a valuable element in providing power to secondary functions. To recognize their value requires a better understanding of these systems, their various types, and their various applications.
- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Construction works , Energy & Mining, agricultural machiner
- Product name:
34×31.3 Aluminum Alloy Single Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
- Surface treatment:
- Max inner hole:
- Max torque:
Single Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 9 10 – 30 >30 Est. Time(days) 5 7 To be negotiated
EPG major production is of farming 15-500 horsepower tractor supporting machinery, mechanical cultivation, harvesting machinery and accessories.
OUR HIGH-END SEGMENT: FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THE CUSTOMER The high-end segment often requires customized solutions. In these cases, we provide you with in-depth consulting in order to devise a common solution to meet your requirements. Only then do we get down to the actual work.
1. Bushing made of High-strength aluminum alloy
2. The diaphragm is made of 304 stainless steel
3. With high torque capacity, can accurately control shaft rotation, high precision control can be performed
4. For servomotor/stepmotor connect
5. Zero backlash, suitable for high-speed operation
6. Clamp type
The following misuse may result in life-threatening or serious injury:
1. In order to work safely, coupling and other rotating parts must be protected by the outer cover. If you touch parts of these jobs, you may be hurt.
2. Protective devices must be installed to prevent danger.
3. Power supply must be cut off during installation and disassembly
4. Tightening screw and countersunk head screw shall be tightened with appropriate force by using screwdriver, wrench cargo torsion wrench
5. The working speed of the product should not exceed the maximum speed.
6. Disassembly or reorganization of products is prohibited
Linear rail & block