Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress security than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is essential for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Look at all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are highly reliable and are made using quality raw material. We are able to also custom style them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across a variety of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, rendering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of long-lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest requirements of security demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic tools of quality value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can generate holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suited in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra completed for a smooth surface without sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with tough – satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential engineering for wall structure cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or projects which are subject to weather. Due to the construction of the enclosures, they can even be applied for assignments involving temperature as the conditions make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as: