Why Choose Us
Worm Gear Speed Reducer/ gearbox
Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (K9149) Or On Customer Request
Housing: Aluminum alloy(size 25~90) / Cast iron(size 110~185)
Worm wheel: Aluminum Bronze or Tin Bronze
|Worm shaft: 20CrMn Ti|
Output Shaft: steel-45#
|Carton, Honey Comb Carton, Wooden Case with wooden pallet|
|Input Power||0.09kw,0.18kw,1.1KW,1.5KW,2.2KW,3KW,4KW,5.5KW,7.5KW,11Kw and so on.|
|Usages||Industrial Machine: Food Stuff, Ceramics, CHEMICAL, Packing, Dyeing,Wood working, Glass.|
|IEC Flange||IEC standard flange or on customer request|
|Lubricant||Synthetic oil or worm gear oil|
1. How to choose a gearbox which meets our requirement?
You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
2. What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor information etc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
3. What industries are your gearboxes being used?
Our gearboxes are widely used in the areas of textile, food processing, beverage, chemical industry,
escalator,automatic storage equipment, metallurgy, tabacco, environmental protection, logistics and etc.
4. Do you sell motors?
We have stable motor suppliers who have been cooperating with us for a long-time. They can provide motors
with high quality.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Types of Farming Equipment Incorporating Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in various farming equipment, enhancing their efficiency and enabling them to perform essential tasks. Here are some types of farming equipment that commonly incorporate agricultural gearboxes:
- Tractors: Agricultural gearboxes are integral components of tractors, contributing to power transmission from the engine to various attachments such as plows, harrows, and mowers.
- Harvesters: Harvesters, used to gather crops like grains, fruits, and vegetables, utilize gearboxes to drive conveyor systems and separators, ensuring smooth and efficient harvesting operations.
- Planters and Seeders: Planters and seeders rely on gearboxes to precisely distribute seeds and fertilizers while maintaining the desired planting depth.
- Sprayers: Agricultural gearboxes are used in sprayers to drive pumps that distribute pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers over fields.
- Hay Balers: Gearboxes are essential in hay balers for compacting and forming bales of hay, enabling easy storage and transportation.
- Manure Spreaders: Manure spreaders incorporate gearboxes to distribute and spread fertilizers and compost evenly across fields.
- Grain Augers: Grain augers, used for loading and unloading grains, feature gearboxes to drive the rotating screw mechanism that lifts and transfers grains.
- Cultivators: Cultivators use gearboxes to drive rotating tines or blades that loosen and prepare the soil for planting.
- Rotary Cutters: Rotary cutters, often attached to tractors, utilize gearboxes to power the spinning blades used for cutting tall grass, weeds, and brush.
- Threshers: Threshers, employed for separating grains from their husks or stalks, incorporate gearboxes to drive the threshing mechanisms.
These examples demonstrate the diverse applications of agricultural gearboxes across a wide range of farming equipment. By providing reliable power transmission and control, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the productivity and efficiency of modern agricultural practices.
Benefits of Using High-Quality Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
Utilizing high-quality gearboxes in agricultural machinery offers several advantages that contribute to enhanced performance, durability, and overall operational efficiency. Here are the key benefits:
- Reliability and Durability: High-quality gearboxes are built to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations. They are constructed using durable materials, precise manufacturing techniques, and stringent quality control measures, ensuring a longer lifespan and reduced downtime due to breakdowns.
- Optimal Power Transmission: High-quality gearboxes facilitate efficient power transmission from the tractor’s engine to various implements. They minimize power losses through well-designed gear profiles, accurate alignments, and minimal friction, allowing for more effective utilization of available power.
- Smooth Operation: Gearboxes manufactured to high standards provide smooth and consistent operation. They reduce vibrations, noise, and unnecessary wear, creating a comfortable working environment for the operator and reducing stress on the machinery.
- Precision and Accuracy: Quality gearboxes offer precise control over speed, torque, and direction changes. This precision ensures accurate implementation of farming tasks, such as seeding, planting, and harvesting, leading to better yield outcomes.
- Increased Efficiency: High-quality gearboxes minimize energy losses due to friction and inefficient gear meshing. This improved efficiency results in better fuel economy and optimized power utilization, reducing operating costs for the farmer.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Top-tier gearboxes are designed to be compatible with a range of agricultural implements and machinery. Their adaptability allows farmers to switch between different tasks without the need for frequent adjustments or component changes.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Quality gearboxes require less frequent maintenance and repair. Their robust construction and precision engineering result in fewer breakdowns and extended maintenance intervals, saving both time and money.
- Enhanced Safety: Reliable gearboxes contribute to safer operations by preventing sudden failures that could lead to accidents. The smooth operation and predictable performance of high-quality gearboxes reduce the risk of mishaps during agricultural tasks.
Overall, investing in high-quality gearboxes for agricultural machinery ensures improved reliability, smoother operation, higher precision, increased efficiency, and reduced maintenance costs. These benefits ultimately contribute to enhanced productivity and better outcomes for farmers and agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-11-16