4. Ambient temperature is usually above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or moving the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input rate too much – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by contact with additional gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts linking the motor and the gearbox are securely gearbox construction fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance might help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility would be a foreign object may need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.